Children’s Health Defense (CHD) is bringing a lawsuit against officials in Washington, D.C. who mandate that all public school students in the district who are 12 and older, and without a medical or religious exemption, be vaccinated with the unlicensed Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine that remains under emergency use authorization in order to attend the 2022-23 school year.
CHD received no response from Dr. Christina Grant, State Superintendent of Education, to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.,'s letter asking Grant to rescind the program or face suit — thus, CHD is left with no alternative than to file suit.
CHD is looking for plaintiffs in Washington, D.C. to participate in our case. Ideal plaintiffs would be parents or legal guardians (who must be named in the suit) of a child (who will be named by initials only) who:
- Are residents of the District of Columbia.
- Refuse to be vaccinated with the experimental COVID-19 vaccine.
- Are between the ages of 12 and 15 and have not received or don't intend to complete the vaccine requirements by September 16, 2022.
- Are 16 years of age or older at the start of the 2022-23 school year and haven't received the primary COVID-19 vaccination series or will not proceed with their series by the start of the school year.
- Have applied for a religious or medical exemption that hasn’t been ruled upon or has been denied — or don’t qualify for a medical or religious exemption.
If you and your child meet the above requirements and you wish to stand up for your constitutional rights and liberty, please fill out the form.
You can also help by forwarding this email to any parents that you know in Washington, D.C.
The Children’s Health Defense Team
P.S. Time is of the essence. Our complaint needs to be filed on or before August 29, 2022.