We remember the mothers and fathers whose lives were changed forever when their child was injured. We remember them everyday. We will never stop fighting for their truth and to establish safeguards to protect children around the world — and the parents who love them — from further harm and new dangers.
In this giving season, please consider supporting CHD in fighting Big Pharma, Big Chemical, Big Tech and Big Agriculture and the corruption, malfeasance and failure of government to put the interests of children and the public before industry.
Thanks to a generous private donor, every dollar you donate before Dec. 30 will be matched up to $25,000.
CHD is a 501c3 organization. The CARES Act provides that for 2020 only, donations up to $300 are 100% tax deductible, in addition to the "standard deduction.” Also the cap on how much of a donor's adjusted gross income can be deducted is lifted for 2020 (ask your tax professional for more details.)
Please take a moment now to donate.
You can stand with us to continue:
- Sounding the alarm on government corruption and “agency capture” by Big Pharma, Big Tech & Big Agriculture with an extensive, public research database with hundreds of articles and empirical research available free, worldwide.
- Holding Big Pharma accountable for injuries and deaths from their products through litigation against the manufacturer of HPV vaccine, Gardasil (5 cases, in progress.)
- Protecting our First Amendment right to free speech with a lawsuit against Facebook, Zuckerberg, and 3 “fact-checking” companies for unlawfully censoring factual and vital health information, defamation, and racketeering, which paves the way for more truth-tellers to stand up against the technocrat’s control of information.
- Bringing a landmark case against the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for its failure to protect the public health from 5G and wireless radiation harm that has resulted in widespread sickness, in an effort to force the government to admit the harm caused and to adopt necessary biologically based safeguards.
- Litigating against the University of California (UC) to block an unscientific and unconstitutional flu mandate for the entire 510,000 member UC community. Although CHD did not win an injunction, the University created religious exemptions for students as a result. By drawing attention to the dangers of compulsory vaccination, CHD played a critical role in expanding awareness and choice on campuses.
- Forging onward with an appeal in CHD’s class action lawsuit against the state of New York to provide access to education for kids with medical exemptions to vaccines, who have been denied even virtual school instruction.
- Defending and assisting physicians who dare listen to parents’ reports of harm in their children following vaccination and subsequently develop a personalized vaccine schedule.
- Educating the public on vaccine safety and informed choice through our extensive vaccine research database that documents the fact that vaccinated children are statistically sicker than those who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated.
- Advocating on Behalf of Injured Children around the world, supporting lawyers representing them, and seeking compensation for injuries.
- Creating a safe haven for honest journalism with our own news platform, The Defender, that publishes articles, exposés, editorials, and original research on topics that are censored and distorted elsewhere. The Defender includes an uncensored forum for open public debate.
- Documenting the truth through CHD Films. Be on the lookout for the release of our first film on January 28th!
- Producing and airing weekly interviews with many highly credentialed, independent experts through RFK Jr.’s “TRUTH” series; “This Week with Mary and Polly” as well as original video content on the CHD channel on Peeps TV, a network on Roku.
- Establishing an additional platform for truth with the CHD book publishing imprint within Skyhorse Publishing. Our first book, “Plague of Corruption” became #1 on Amazon Charts, and a New York Times Bestseller, USA Today Bestseller — Over 100,000 Copies in Print!
- Facilitating activism to send powerful open letters, petitions and calls to our governmental agencies through our CHD advocacy portal to fight policies that threaten our children’s health and hold officials accountable for conflicts of interest, safety-failures, and violations of human rights.
- Calling out the invalidity of PCR testing as a basis for diagnosis and therefore school closures with a lawsuit against the New York Department of Education (DOE), Mayor de Blasio, and other NYC officials. This lawsuit seeks to reopen schools and halt coerced in-school PCR testing, paving the way for more push back against using PCR “case numbers” to strip citizens of freedoms based on a test that does not diagnose COVID infection and generates many false positive results.
- Leading campaigns to stop the forced deployment of 5G cell towers. CHD initiated a national campaign to stop the FCC’s OTARD rulemaking to allow cell towers on homes and led a campaign that provided a legal solution for municipalities to limit 5G deployment during quarantine.
- Expanding medical freedom advocacy and education across the country and around the world with CHD chapters in California, New York, Hawaii and Europe, with many more in progress.
- Fighting Big Tech’s efforts to create a surveillance society of artificial intelligence and exposing their fraudulent practices.
- Participating in peaceful demonstrations against medical tyranny — in numbers over a million strong — around the world.
Though CHD has accomplished much, we now find ourselves with a new threat to our very democracy, making your support even more critical than ever. Please take a moment now to stand with CHD to end the child health epidemics, establish safeguards, and hold those responsible accountable. Join us for the mothers. For the fathers. And for all children who deserve a healthy future with democracy, freedom, and bodily integrity.