We are winning! Our voices are being heard. We are being seen and we are making an impact.
Activists for medical freedom continue to show up strong all over the country to stand in unity against tyranny, discrimination, coercion and unconstitutional mandates. Even many who have taken the COVID-19 vaccine are now saying enough is enough as boosters are being mandated in some states.
The recent decision by the Supreme Court of the United States is a significant win for employees of private businesses.
Mary Holland, president of Children’s Health Defense (CHD) said:
“CHD is delighted to see that the Supreme Court, 6-3, has upheld the preliminary injunction in the OSHA case, deciding that the administration lacked the authority to impose a COVID injection mandate on corporations with more than 100 employees.
“We are concerned, however, that the Supreme Court upheld the administration’s CMS mandate for healthcare workers. This mandate of an experimental, unapproved pharmaceutical product with only an ‘Emergency Use Authorization’ designation violates federal law and the Nuremberg Code, prohibiting coercion for participation in experimental medicine. We will continue to fight for true informed consent for all people.”
While the Supreme Court’s block of OSHA mandates is an important milestone in our efforts to reclaim health freedom, our nation’s healthcare workers are still at risk and many states face mask and COVID vaccine mandates.
First they came for the adults. Now, they are coming for our children.
A number of states are now actively attempting to pass bills making the COVID vaccine mandatory for school-aged children. The only thing that stands in their way is We the People.
This unique time in history calls for consistent daily action and ongoing peaceful non-compliance by everyone to preserve freedoms and return to democracy.
Here’s What You Can Do Now
Get active! Help others engage in the movement. Share information with compassion, empathy, and an open heart to bring others to the right side of history.
We at Children’s Health Defense are calling on advocates everywhere including our state and international chapters, coalition partners, affiliates and all of humanity to peacefully assemble and actively engage with your state elected representatives to stand against mandates.
Our elected officials need constant reminders that they work for the tax paying citizens of this country and that many of us, if not the majority, want choice when it comes to what goes on and in our bodies.
These representatives must see our faces, hear our voices and know that we demand choice when it comes to our healthcare decisions. Parents and individuals should make these decisions, not the government. The tyranny ends when We the People stand up!
Seven Ways to Show up Strong in 2022
- Join us on Sunday January 23rd, 2022 in Washington, DC for the “Defeat the Mandates: An American Homecoming” event. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. along with many others will be addressing the crowd. We are going to come together – black, white and hispanic; vaccinated and unvaccinated; Democrats and Republicans – to fight for freedom and to march on Washington in peace. The discrimination against the unvaccinated is an assault upon the very fabric that makes us a free, democratic society. With tens of thousands expected in attendance, this will be a historic event you do not want to miss! Go to www.defeatthemandatesdc.com to register and join us! #DefeatTheMandatesDC #DoNotComply
- Find the date for the start of your state's 2022 legislative session. If your state hasn’t commenced the new session yet, be prepared to be at your statehouse on day one and bring your friends.
- Organize and invite local groups and community members to show up at your statehouse and to meet with your elected representatives. Collaborate with as many groups as possible within your community who are concerned with health freedom. We have strength in numbers!
- Create promotional graphics with our free design templates to promote your event and get the word out! If you are planning a rally, be sure to share the information with CHD so we can feature it on the Worldwide Walkouts page and in our Community Calendar.
- Visit our Advocacy Hub to download, print and share educational handouts and postcards with your community and elected officials. Here is some helpful guidance for interacting successfully with legislators.
- Engage in polite dialogue with your local board of education members, school administrators, county executives, department of health officials, mayors and other local elected officials on this critical cause. Request meetings and attend in small groups, be prepared to share information and educational materials and advocate for health choice in your community. Review your school district's approved Health & Safety plan. These are public reports that you can check to see whether the American Rescue Plan Act and COVID grants your school may be receiving are driving mandates in your district.
- Download, print and share our new stickers and join the “Stick to the Truth” campaign. Post them in high traffic, high-exposure public areas such as community bulletin boards and utility poles to share important truth-based messages to counter the propaganda.
Never has there been a more important time to fight back, protect our rights, and stop this tyranny in its tracks.
Be a defender of truth, freedom and health.
Keep up the great work and keep SHOWING UP STRONG!
The Children’s Health Defense Team